Hi guys,

I'm writing an article about JBoss 3.0 to a magazine here in Brazil, the
JavaMagazine.
I'm trying to make a matrix with the J2EE 1.3 especifications and
current JBoss relative implementations.

Below is the result that I found, but will be great if someone check
this list.

API           J2EE 1.3          JBoss 3.0.1           Project Name
JDBC          2.0 Ext.          2.0 Ext
RMI/IIOP      RMI/IIop 1.0      RMI/IIOP 1.0          JBoss/IIOP
EJB           2.0               2.0 (Parcial)         JBoss Server
Servlets      2.3               2.3                   Tomcat / Jetty
JSP           1.2               1.2                   Tomcat / Jetty
JMS           1.0               1.0.2                 JBossMQ
JNDI          1.2               1.2.1                 JBossNS
JTA           1.0               1.0                   JBossTX
JTS           1.0               1.0                   JBossTX
JavaMail      1.2               1.2                   JBossMail
JAF           1.0               1.0
JAXP          1.1               1.1
Connector     1.0               1.0                   JBossCX
JAAS          1.0               1.0                   JBossSX

I think that JBoss developers is the appropriate people to help me with
this doubts.

Thanks a lot.

Handerson Ferreira Gomes
Summa Technologies do Brasil