Handerson Ferreira Gomes wrote:
> Below is the result that I found, but will be great if someone check
> this list.
>
> API           J2EE 1.3          JBoss 3.0.1           Project Name
> JTA           1.0               1.0                   JBossTX
> JTS           1.0               1.0                   JBossTX

JTA is version 1.0.1. (With the erratas
applied, and some sensible guesswork on
the still unresolved ambiguities in the
JTA standard.)

JTS is not directly supported in JBoss. But
by replacing the default TM-MBean with the
Tyrex MBean, JTS is enabled. (Not that this
matters much: In J2EE, JTS is an application
server-internal API that is not exposed to
user code.)

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.