I don't know where the new "trace puke" comes in where we know all about
the deployment, but it really contains no useful information in most
cases (like the one you describe below) and is really scary in its
format.  Let the verifier do the job and let's get rid of this "waiting
on" stuff in the deployment, it makes it look VERY broken.

As far as not stopping you want to make sure that other deployments are
still deployed just not this one.

marc f