Howdy all

Repeating what be bug said.. (just for frame of reference)

--------------
A Marshaling Exception is being thrown the remote
invoker when any remote EJB function is called
(inter-jboss).  Even when using Tyrex as a transaction
manager.

This is being caused by the Transaction Implmentation
being placed in the MarshalledInvocation's
as_is_payload Map.  This is preventing any  remote
invocation because the TransactionImpl for both jboss
and tyrex are not serializable.

For a remote invocation it is my understanding that
only the TransactionPropogationContext (TPC) is what is
needed to migrate the transaction for remote
invocation.  The TPC is being placed in the in the
MarshaledInvocation correctly.
------------------

Ive been hunting this one down for a while and I would like some advice
on what a proper fix would be.

Would simply putting it into the transient_payload keep things working
internally?  Theoretically it should then not be marshaled and the TPC
should be the transaction propagation mechanism for remote.

Right now I'm looking for a quick solution cause I have a deadline to
meet. (don't we all).

Any hints would help

Thanks
-=Brian