I only have two requests... 1) make the interface/page/whatever easily
queried (via Perl preferably) and 2)make it part of the standard jboss
distribution.

For monitoring I'm going to want to write a plugin for whatever
monitoring tool I use in order to collect statistical information as
well as detect status (I'll be happy to write/contribute one for NetSaint).

Brian Macy