> Well, I'm very interested.  The work I do is spec-friendly.
> An important selling point for us with JBoss is flexibility
> via spec compliance.  Since I see persistence as an
> invaluable feature for JMX, having it be a full fledged
> aspect of the spec is important for me.  Perhaps if JBoss
> does it right, it will make its way into the spec eventually :)

The spec moves slowly and they don't standardize advanced stuff (like
simple interceptors), so I would focus on ourselves for now.  We clearly
push the technology through the channels at SUN but it takes time.  Put
it in JBoss and use the feature.  The specs will follow one day, in the
mean time we have a working implementation.

JBoss vs.NET is an implementation war finally,

The spec is dead long live the implementation.

marc f