OK, but this limitation is the same for *any* implicit dependency scheme.

Either you explicitly state and this problem can be solved or you don't and
in the scenario you give A should already fail when we undeploy B (not only
when the server restart, but directly after we remove B).

At this point, tracking class usages (which service uses which class that
originates from which other service) can help detecting such situations:
when undeploying B, the controller would see that A depends on it and
undeploy A.

People will always find a way to mess up things anyway.. We will never be
able to prevent a guy from starting a JMS Topic without starting JMS by
itself.

It is just about freedom: we sbsolutly need to let the door open for fools
to do foolish things ;)