Easy.

How to sync Entities?  Use Commit 'B' and <row-locking> if using CMP, or
select...for update for BMPs in ejbLoad.  <row-locking> uses Select ...FOR
UPDATE on ejbLoad.

In CVS HEAD, Sacha and I have implemented a distributed cache via cache
invalidation, but we still rely on DB for the distributed lock.  A real
Clustered distributed lock is in the works.

Bill