So, Ben...are you hinting that your less than satisfied with the build system? That's odd, _nobody_ _ever_ complains about the build system! ;^})

yours in sympathy,
danch

Ben Tompkins wrote:
To whom it may concern,

Here is a script that ***points vaguely*** in the direction of the
janitorial task that Jason outlined immediately prior to his evident
leave of absence. All it does is gather (by copying - not moving) the
collection of somewhat divergently named and distributed README and
LICENSE files (or any set of files under a common directory you care to
specify via a regular expression) into a single location for ease of
review and comparison. If this isn't a complete joke, I'd appreciate
some feedback, because it does seem to me to be a somewhat asinine idea
- i.e. renaming, moving, and possibly ALTERING the content of README
and, in particular, LICENSE. Who gives a flying &^*&@ about these files
anyway? Certainly not the customer. I mean, come on, no one who is too
stupid to find/apprehend such files unless they are placed in a
standardized location and somehow formalized is ever going to so much as
**begin** to get off the ground running JBoss. The whole idea of
touching these files in the first place is one that I find highly
suspect, especially in light of the plethora of bugs and unresolved
issues that remain outstanding, not the least of which is the glaring
inadequacy of the BUILD SYSTEM, regarding which obtaining the secret
combination of key ***strokes*** that is apparently required to get the
&*@)#! THING to build would appear to be the "open source" corporation's
equivalent of acquiring the key to the proverbial "executive lavatory",
a phenomenon for which, I venture to add, the technical term
"repository" in the present case strikes me as a decidedly lame
euphemism, aside from the  fact that it just happens to rhyme with
"suppository."