> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bill Burke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> 1. What have you worked on in the past?

Various bug fixes: worked with Dain on some of the read-ahead performance
issues; worked with David to get the EAR deploying *-ds.xml and
*-service.xml files; etc...

> 2. What are you currently working on?

Keeping XDoclet JBoss component up-to-date.

Currently involved in my companies project.  We will be making massive use
of J2EE and will be really stressing JBoss to it's performance limits in
about a year or so.

I am currently just continuing to test JBoss with my assortment of tests
here.  If/when a problem is encountered, I fix it.

> 3. What will you be working on and when?

I am currently a member of the XDoclet team and will be working with David
to bring over the JBoss component when XDoclet stabilizes the 1.2 release.

I try to work with Dain and Alex on keeping the XDoclet JBoss component
up-to-date with any metadata changes.

> 4. What do you want to work on?

I like XDoclet and like keeping it up-to-date with the JBoss core.

I like working with Dain on performance improvements to the CMP engine.

We have had to postpone some of the more performance dependent work for a
few months, so I haven't been able to send comments to Dain about
problems/successes I've had.

> 5. What is your SourceForge name/id? (So I can cross you off
> list of who contacted me).

mnewcomb

Michael