Dain,

> What is going on with MBean persistence?

Not much, as far as I can tell.

> Can we do this today?

Yes, but only by persisting to ObjectOutputStream files.  XML / JDBC persistence
engines have yet to be written.

>  If not is anyone working on it?

I origionally wrote the code that I did to scratch an itch.  As far as I know, nobody
else is using it...

> When do you expect to have it finished?

I reccommend not going to production with ObjectOutputStream persistence as it is
fragile.

By reusing the code from the ServiceCreator (unmarshalling) and the JMX Console
(marshalling), the XML persistence engine should be fairly simple to write.

  - Matt