The original point was that JMS allows you transact the message put.  If the
message put is part of the global unit of work and it has not committed,
then no receiver can pick up the message (the put does not actually occur
till we commit).  This really has VERY little to do with the fact the jms is
asynchronous.

In all other respects you are correct.

Regards,
Hiram