I'm working on this ... Should have something sometime soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of marc
fleury
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] jboss remoting

> I'm not sure if it so much of an issue since only DP classes
> will be downloaded.

clearly.

ALSO PLEASE LET"S PUT SOME DOCUMENTATION IN PLACE. Beginner and
advanced, we need to streamline this as communicating on the development
is the key, thanks for doing this bill.

Again the new website (next week we are done with Nukes and we are
putting the content) will help with this as well as some new and long
overdue procedures for doco,

marcf

debugger
for complex code. Debugging C/C++ programs can leave you feeling lost
and
disoriented. TotalView can help you find your way. Available on major
UNIX