All CVS developers,

Do to instabilities and poorly written code added to the deployment and EJB layers by certain developers who are no longer with us, we are rolling back 4.0 to the current 3.2 series and slowly merging in new 4.0 technology like AOP, Remoting, etc. And also rewriting the poorly written code that needs to be in 4.0 as well. We are doing this so that future 4.0 development can be done off of a stable base.

I have branched the current HEAD on: Branch_4_0_RC3

I do ask that HEAD work be freezed until I can do this rollback. The rollback will probably take a few days. In the meantime, if you absolutely have to do work, use the branch described above.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Bill

--