Hey Bill.  Just wondering if you need help moving the remoting code back into
3.2?  Also wondering what module name I should be using for 3.2 (was using
jboss-head)?  Assume that 3.2 is at HEAD on a different module?  I have some
code changes locally, but would will wait for the roll to 3.2 before checkin.

This all actually works out pretty well for me since the jmx remoting and
remoting code itself needs to have its structure cleaned up.  Also have
distributed test framework code that i would like to move out of remoting (or a
least into a separate package under remoting).

Let me know and I can start on it tonight.

-Tom