If you build it they will come.  You'll find that as the project becomes more
functional recruiting will go up.  The velocity email templates look okay on the
JavaMail side, but still looks a little ugly if you ask me.  Not sure what I prefer.
I'll have to ponder it.  Velocity seems ideal for mail merge templates but maybe
something even simpler like JavaScript setting of properties and a simple ${blabla} on
a text or html page. I suppose once you start doing ifs and loops you're probably at
velocity anyhow....  I guess I just wish velocity had chosen to escape with something
else other than the # which occurs more frequently in mails...But its definitely an
idea.  The template part..  the Spring/XML part looks like some nasty plumbing to me.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3831281#3831281

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3831281