Hi!

I'm trying to check nukes out as a java project, or is there another way to get
Eclipse's full java functionality on a project? Ok, I'm aware that I can't use eclipse
to build, but I's like to use "External tools" to accomplish the call to
build.(bat|sh).
What I'm stumbling over is:
Class org.jboss.nukes.handler.NukesImpl inherits from ServletRequest / ServletResponse
but doesn't implement the abstract methods required.
Is there magic in play, because apparently the build script is able to compile it...
the compiler should moan if a non-abstract class doesn't implement all declared
abstract methods, shouldn't it?

Any guess?

Mika

View the original post :