Yo,

compiling resp. building is not my problem, I just call the build.bat as ExternalTask.

The (future) problem is (sorry I didn't check before I posted :-)

  | /**
  |  * @author <a href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Julien Viet</a>
  |  * @version $Revision: 1.7 $
  |  */
  | public class NukesImpl implements NukesRequest, NukesResponse

inherits from NukesRequest:

  | /**
  |  * Extends HttpServletRequest capabilities.
  |  *
  |  * @author <a href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Julien Viet</a>
  |  * @version $Revision: 1.13 $
  |  */
  | public interface NukesRequest extends HttpServletRequest

HttpServletRequest resp. ServletRequest has got abstract methods in J2EE 1.4.2:

  | abstract ServletRequest.getLocalAddr();
  | abstract ServletRequest.getLocalName();
  | abstract ServletRequest.getLocalPort();
  | abstract ServletRequest.getRemotePort();

which are not implemented yet. That's all of my problem :-)
Thank you for your quick response!

Cheers, Mika

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835116#3835116