Has anyone else noticed that the TreeCacheView class/application does not always
correctly reflect cache access/changes?

I figured that part of the problem might be related to how the GUI and cache are
connected, so to prove that was the case, I implemented the TreeCacheListener
interface to print cache access/changes to the console, and ran that inside another
VM.  That testing indicated that the cache was correctly getting all of the changes I
thought it should.

In the future, I would be happy to look at the TreeCacheView class/application to try
to figure out what is wrong, but I was curious if some of these issues have already
been fixed.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3854098#3854098

Reply to the post :