iI'm trying to implements persistence policy on my TreeCache, but if I try it
by the same way as the example give in jboss/doc/examples, I can't do it. My
"treecache-service.xml" is like this:

    <!-- ====================================================================
-->
    <!-- Defines TreeCache configuration
-->
    <!-- ====================================================================
-->

        jboss:service=Naming
        jboss:service=TransactionManager

            PersistentTreeCache

                <!-- THIS IS IMPORTANT -->
                <persistence-manager
value="org.jboss.mx.persistence.DelegatingPersistenceManager"/>

            <!-- May use a different external AttributePersistenceService;
default should be ok.

            -->

            org.jboss.cache.TreeCache

                LockAcquisitionTimeout
                long

        qnecta/servicio/treecache/TreeCache

But when I make some modify on console, my xml isn't modify (on deploy
directory). What are wrong??

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863066#3863066

Reply to the post :