"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote :
  | 4) The Admin Console passes the Datasource definition information,
including a URL to the driver jar, into the JBoss Network CommandClient on the
local machine.
  | 5) JBoss/Remoting magic happens. What I'm essentially saying is that how
the driver jar gets from the local machine to the remote machine is an
implementation detail of the JBoss Network Command Framework and
JBoss/Remoting. It should not be a concern of the Admin Console or
DeploymentService.

Hmm, seems to me (and think Dimitris is saying same thing) that since the
driver jar is available via URL, couldn't the remote machine just download the
jar?  Would assume that want the jar on remote machine's disk anyways.  Might
simplify things.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863160#3863160

Reply to the post :