Actually, it looks like our post to the Jacorb list was a pretty bad post.  We will correct this.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Campbell
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 5:12 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Francisco Reverbel
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] FW: Could not run jacorb on 64 bit jdk

Francisco,

Just to make it clear, we are trying to build JBoss on 64bit JVM’s and we get this fatal exception when trying to run the jacorb parser:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/jacorb/idl/parser,
method: <clinit> signature: ()V) Call to wrong initialization method

Can you patch this?  We aren’t getting a response from the jacorb list.