If you write an EJB3 remote application application, it's very likely
you will have to add cglib, asm and hibernate3 to the classpath of your
application.

I don't know if we already had a discussion about this, but shouldn't
these jars be under /client in our distribution.

I know we have hibernate-client.jar, but in case an application uses
lazy attributes it will be required cg-lib, asm and hibernate.proxy, and
these classes are not available at hibernate-client.jar. I guess I
realized this because I just wrote an ejb3 testcase for lazy attributes
and had to add these jars in order to have it working.

Clebert