Title: Re: [JBoss-dev] client libraries on EJB3
Can this enhanced proxy be replaced during serialization to avoid this? If these classes cannot be used in a functional manner by a client, they should not be exposed to the client. Just replace the proxy with a wrapper around the lazy load exception.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clebert Suconic
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:31 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net; jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] client libraries on EJB3

we are not propagating relationships across JVM boundaries.

But if you have a lazy relationship, you need CGLIB and ASM on the client side.

So, if you don't have CGLib, ASM and Hibernate and using a lazy relationship you will get a ClassNotFoundException when deserializing the POJO on the client side.

My point was should we add these libraries to /client, or should we add the classes to hibernate-client.jar?