From: Scott M Stark
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:54 AM
To: Adrian Brock
Cc: Ryan Campbell; QA; jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: jboss-head-jdk-matrix Build Failed

We have to bootstrap the repository with a snapshot version. This can be
a local jbossbuild repository override to avoid having to synch through
cvs and then out to the webserver.

It's the same problem we will face when developing multiple maven
projects with inter-dependencies. Maven just has a natural mechanism for
bootstrapping its repository by following the dependency and building
the projects as needed by adding a parent project.