From: Scott M Stark
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:22 PM
To: Adrian Brock
Cc: Ryan Campbell; QA; jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: jboss-head-jdk-matrix Build Failed

With jbossbuild we have to do the rebuild snapshot step manually because
its not supported by the build. With maven you could pull all of these
projects together with the dependcies and missing/out of date binaries
will be built. You could convert these projects to use maven first to
achieve this. Rule has all of the jbossbuild repository contents in a
maven2 repository so the conversion should be "painless" at least for
that. Unknown whether its worth the conversion to avoid the manual build
step.