From: Bill Burke
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 3:03 PM
To: Rajesh Rajasekaran
Cc: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net; QA
Subject: Re: JBossTest 1.0.0.CR1 released

Great work Rajesth.  We have needed this for a *LONG* time.  Now you
need to write an article about this stuff.  Interested?  I'm sure we can

get OnJava.com to publish it.

Bill

Rajesh Rajasekaran wrote:

> JBossTest 1.0.0.CR1 has been released and is available for download on

> Sourceforge at

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=2
1938&release_id=416399

<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=
21938&release_id=416399>

> Its available in the repository under jboss/test
>

> This is the standalone release of the test module under JBAS project.
It

--
Bill Burke
Chief Architect