From: Bill Burke Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 3:03 PM
To: Rajesh Rajasekaran
Cc: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net; QA
Subject: Re: JBossTest 1.0.0.CR1 released

Great work Rajesth. We have needed this for a *LONG* time. Now you need to write an article about this stuff. Interested? I'm sure we can

get OnJava.com to publish it.

Bill

Rajesh Rajasekaran wrote:

JBossTest 1.0.0.CR1 has been released and is available for download on

Sourceforge at

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=2
1938&release_id=416399
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=
21938&release_id=416399>

Its available in the repository under jboss/test

This is the standalone release of the test module under JBAS project.

It
is based on the junit test framework

that lets you write test cases that run against the JBoss Application Server.

This could be used by other JEMS projects like Portal, IDE which requires to run tests against the JBoss App server.

Some of the features include:

- Create custom server configurations and control server tasks like starting and stopping server from your test suite.

- Create multiple junit reports for the same test run against

different
server configurations.

For more information, refer http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=77475 <http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=77475>

Thanks