From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Scott M Stark
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:08 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] trove.jar

This gets to this installer discussion thread:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=83584

We need a common approach to defining how a component is integrated into
a distribution so whether a jar is an embedded aspect or a dependency in
the lib dir are handled consistently across all uses.