Scott M Stark wrote:
This gets to this installer discussion thread:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=83584
We need a common approach to defining how a component is integrated into
a distribution so whether a jar is an embedded aspect or a dependency in
the lib dir are handled consistently across all uses.

Yes, the build system needs to be refactored so that the invidual modules have this information and it is easily maintainable on a per-project basis. Our current implementation is not very object oriented.

Bill