OK, I guess I'm confused.  When we started using the repository someone
broke out all the jars that MyFaces needs and put them in
build-thirdparty.xml.  (All except jstl.jar?)  So that's the pattern I
followed.

However, it doesn't appear that anything except MyFaces relies on jars
such as commons-beanutils.jar and the others that end up in jsf-libs.

Is it the rule that if more than one component relies on a jar then it
goes in build-thirdparty.xml?  If so, why were those others put in there
and how do I know if more than one component relies on it?

What am I missing?

Also, what do I need to do to fix it all?

Stan Silvert
JBoss, a division of RedHat

Geronimo