From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Stan Silvert
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:00 PM
To: JBoss.org development list; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] Why was apache-lang added to
build-thirdparty.xml?

Got it....I think.

So right now in the repository we have:

apache-myfaces/1.1.1/lib/myfaces-api.jar
apache-myfaces/1.1.1/lib/myfaces-impl.jar
apache-myfaces/1.1.1/lib/jstl.jar

What happens when a new component wants to use jstl.jar?
How would anyone easily know that jstl already exists in the repository?
How does anyone know what version of jstl has been bundled with MyFaces?

It would make more sense to let jstl have its own space in the
repository:
apache-jstl/1.0.0/lib/jstl.jar

If this is done then is there currently a way to let
apache-myfaces/1.1.1/component-info.xml reference version 1.0.0 from
apache-jstl?

If so, I'd like to take that approach.

Stan Silvert
JBoss, a division of RedHat

Apache
> > > Geronimo
> > > >

> > http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&;
> > dat=121642
> > >
> > > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
> > > security?
> > > Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to
> > make your job
> > > easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on
> > > Apache Geronimo
> > >
> > http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&;
> > dat=121642
> > >
> > > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
> > security?
> > > Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to
> > make your job
> > > easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on
> > > Apache
> > Geronimo
> > >
> > http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&;
> > dat=121642
> >
> > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web
> > services, security?
> > Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make
> > your job easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server
> > v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
> > http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&;
> > dat=121642

security?