Hmmmm....

I have a feeling that Listeners do not act as a scope for Contexts as Contexts
scope Servlets. I think the Listener space is global, in which case you simply
kick off 2 HttpServers from the same config file (Greg - can you do this ?),
and put one Listener in each.

I shall forward this to Greg, Jetty's author, for a knowledgeable response.

Jules