HI
  As i have written in subject , is it possible to deploy the EJB code which
is written in ejb1.0 for eg public void ejbCreate -- ejb 1.0 but ejb1.1
standard says ejbCreate has to return key class.
 I have tried doing it but i am not able to deploy. Is there any way or any
properties file where i could mention that my code is in EJB1.1
 What my understanding is there should be a way as if you write a program in
jdk1.1 and compiles with jdk1.3 than also it compiles . so the downward
compatibility should be there.

Please take it as urgent and please reply.

rgds
prateek