Hey there, Germany says hello...

Maybe you have some problems in understanding messed up docus like I did. If your
primary key is of type java.lang.String the return type of your ejbCreate hast to be
of the same. But the return-statement has to deliver null!
I was programming Entity-Beans and had a similar mistake. Please check documentations
of jBoss there is a good example with lots of favourite mistakes, false friends and so
on.(it's on jBoss.org's Site, "new jBoss manual")
If it was not this one I can't give any further help. Code snips or printouts would
help to understand.

Keep rockin',