I had some success with this code snippet:

    javax.naming.NamingEnumeration ne = ctx.list("jplus");
    while(ne.hasMore())
        Debug.println("Object: "+ne.next().toString());

Of course, you might do something else with it...

I had deployed all my beans under the jplus namespace. I don't know what an
empty list() does, but it might be what you're looking for.

Have a look at the docu of InitialContext - some of the list methods might
be for you.

Greetings,
Gregor