Hi all , i am using linux6.1 , Tomcat3.2.1 and jBoss2.1.

 Properties props = new Properties();
 props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
 props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1099");

 If i have installed jboss container in my server name ="point6" and
deploy ejb bean on it and without any error message.
 So my question is do i need to change the properties value and name ??
Do i need to changed the Context.PROVIDER_URL ??

 And how to integrate tomcat and jboss. I follow the on-line
documentation for "how to" , it always give me the "NoClassDefFound"
error ?
 Anyone please explain it to me .

 Thanks wt.