Hi Andrea,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

The indicated line tries to access the EnterpriseContext of the
MethodInvocation object. But this should have been set correctly by the
StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor (see your xml-descriptor), before.
Puzzling.

Which version of jboss are you using? Could you trace the container from the
ContainerInvoker
to the ContainerInterceptor? Otherwise, you could send me your source/jar
such that I will do it ...

Best,
CGJ