Subject: Greetings
From: "Laurent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Laurent:
   I am happy to see you made your way to the Jboss list, and there are some
wonderful profiles of the jboss founders at www.ejbean.com.  You have
certainly come to the right place for finding the talent to write an EJB
case study, and I am sure it will be with Jboss (right, everyone?)
Randy

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:34:28 -0500

Hello Everyone,

My name is Laurent Weichberger, and I work for LearningPatterns.com as the
project manager for their ejbean.com EJB portal, and Java instructor.

I was referred to this list by Rickard, since I am always trying to learn
more about EJB, and right now am particularly interested in real world EJB
case studies for publication on our portal.  All I have now is a CocoBase
whitepaper from Thoguht Inc.

If anyone is interested in sharing (or writing) an EJB case study, I would
be thrilled to publish it on ejbean.com

Looking forward to sharing more on this list...  Thanks.

Laurent in Arizona