Hello,

I have an EAR Seam Project on Jboss Tools 2.1.1 G.A. Today I needed to change
the source folder of the ejb project from /SeamProt-ejb/ejbModule to
/SeamProt-ejb/src/main/java.

I created the new source folder, moved the contents of /ejbModule to the new
location and finally updated the Model and "Action / Form / Conversation"
source folders from SeamSettings.

Now my xhtml pages does not find the component for code completion and
components.xml has errors like "org.jboss.seam.security.Identity" cannot be
resolved to a type".

I tried to revert the changes, but the errors continues. What can be wrong?

thanks in advance,
Fabrício Lemos

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160040#4160040