Hi,

I use a webservice as an EJB. On the server side, we have an EJB define like 
that : 

@javax.jws.WebService(endpointInterface="ihe.iti.xds_b._2007.DocumentRegistryPortType",
 serviceName = "DocumentRegistryService", targetNamespace = 
"urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007")
@Stateless
@Remote(ihe.iti.xds_b._2007.DocumentRegistryPortType.class)
@EndpointConfig(configName = "Standard WSSecurity Endpoint") 
@SecurityDomain("JBossWS")
public class Registry implements DocumentRegistryPortType {
...
}


The interface DocumentRegistryPortType  is on an other .jar. This is a problem 
because this EndPoint doesn't works. We have nothing (no message logged) for 
the server on the server.log


On the client side, we have defined :
@WebServiceClient(name = "DocumentRegistryService", targetNamespace = 
"urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007", wsdlLocation = 
"http://127.0.0.1:8080/TestEAR-ServerWAREJB/Registry?wsdl";)
public class DocumentRegistryService
    extends Service{
...
}


We have no problem to contact the service as an EJB or a WS but we can't log 
message with "record management" and more precisely the LogRecorder, we have 
only the Endpoint define on the client side. I suspect the EndpointConfig 
trouble on the server side was due to the interface was in a distinct jar. It's 
a problem because I'm not able to activate WS-security and I wanna Know why. 
Anyone can help me please?

View the original post : 
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170270#4170270

Reply to the post : 
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170270
_______________________________________________
jboss-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-user

Reply via email to