I have an application that works in Jboss 4.2.3.GA, but doesn't work in 
Jboss5GA.

This is the stacktrace (cleaned for readability:
anonymous wrote : 
  | WARN  [EhCacheProvider] Could not find configuration 
[persistence.unit:unitName=foo.ear/bar-ejb.jar#foo-PU.be.foo.bar.domain.user]; 
using defaults.
  | ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: 
name=persistence.unit:unitName=foo.ear/bar-ejb.jar#foo-PU state=Create
  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cache name cannot contain '/' 
characters.
  |         at 
net.sf.ehcache.config.CacheConfiguration.setName(CacheConfiguration.java:163)
  |         at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.setName(Cache.java:1721)
  |         at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.addCache(CacheManager.java:632)
  |         at 
org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider.buildCache(EhCacheProvider.java:94)

I think this is caused by the not working of the 
jboss.entity.manager.factory.jndi.name

this is the persistence.xml:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
  | <persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"; 
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
  |    version="1.0" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence 
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd";>
  |    <persistence-unit name="foo-PU" transaction-type="JTA">
  |       <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
  |       <jta-data-source>java:fooDS</jta-data-source>
  |       <properties>
  |          <property name="jboss.entity.manager.factory.jndi.name" 
value="java:foo-PU" />
  |          <property name="hibernate.dialect" 
value="org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle10gDialect" />
  |          <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class" 
value="org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider" />
  |          <property name="hibernate.cache.use_query_cache" value="true" />
  |          <property name="hibernate.cache.use_second_level_cache" 
value="true" />
  |          <property name="hibernate.generate_statistics" value="false" />
  |          <property 
name="hibernate.cache.provider_configuration_file_resource_path" 
value="ehcache.xml"/>
  |       </properties>
  |    </persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

I'm using Spring 2.5.6 in the applicationContext I simply use:

  |    <jee:jndi-lookup id="emf" jndi-name="java:foo-PU"/>



View the original post : 
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205784#4205784

Reply to the post : 
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205784
_______________________________________________
jboss-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-user

Reply via email to