Senthil Sathiya [https://community.jboss.org/people/skumar0105] created the
discussion

"Re: Concurrency problems with JBPM 5.4"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832685#832685

Hi Jon,

Good day to you . I am using Jbpm 5 in my current project which has a very
similar requirement that you have listed above . I am trying to figure out a
way to trigger a process instance based on the incoming AMQP messages . My
requirement is to read Idoc xml messages from the Rabbit AMQP and process them
via jbpm 5. Though the flow works fine within eclipse, I am unable to get it
configured as a long running service deployed within gwt console. My question
to you would be , was your project deployed within gwt consoleĀ  ? and the
message listener that you confgured trigger a process instance that showed up
within the web console whenever a message got read .?.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Senthil Sathiya