Al Koch [https://community.jboss.org/people/alkoch] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm-5.4.0.Final-installer-full.zip fails to install"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832721#832721

Thanks for the suggestion about ".noeclipse".  That let me get the Full
Installation to run (less Eclipse, of course!).  It has taken about a  week but
I've finally found all the "pieces" to do a "manual" configuration.  The
problem has been difficulty in figuring out where to go to get the "building
blocks' such as a complete set of all of the run time files.  Various blog
postings and forum submission have pointed to files but it seems that links are
changing or out of date.  jBPM looks like a great system but, as I saw in
numerous postings when I was researching what BPM systems to try out, it is
much, much harder to get "up and running" that other BPM systems.

Thanks again for your response.

Al