Can I help along JBSEAM-1009 by writing regression tests for it?  Please point
me to relevant files in Seam source that test security so I can "imitate".

My current application would be a pain to secure without it, and I'm planning
on writing another app.  I am interested in having 1009 in an official release
to reduce client resistance (to using a modified Seam).

Are there changes in security planned for Seam 1.3 that would replace 1009?

IMHO the increasingly tighter security from broad to specific wildcard was a
interesting start (I mean thanks for putting it in), but is rather "possible"
not "desirable".  Problem is people getting used to it will prevent you from
making more practical security (1009) the default.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035337#4035337

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035337