"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : These are surprising results for me as well.  I
will review them and compare with our own servers.

  | I will be adding more tests and comparisons in regards to performance to
the Seam project as time goes on.  I appreciate your work on this.

Hi Jay,

It would be nice if after sorting this out an official article about Seam
performance was posted. The old article listed at the beginning of this thread
is... somewhat old.
And there is much need in more fresh and official info on Seam performance for
it to be taken more seriously by enterprises.

Thanks again, I am really glad Red Hat/JBoss team has picked this issue that
quickly!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112390#4112390

Reply to the post :