From: Clover, James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18. junij 2003 20:59
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] Developing and debuging

Shouldn't this type of testing (i.e., it requires the app server to be
running for the test) be 5-10% of your overall testing?  You may want to
investigate things like Junit and debugging under JUnit for 90% of your
testing needs - you can get much faster turn around time for the vast
majority of your testing.  Then you only need to do this slower testing
for a very short amount of time.

James
James Clover
Lead Engineer, Disney Enterprise Portal
james -dot- clover -at- disney -dot- com