From: Scott M Stark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 5:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Database JNDI Name Not Found

I would say your ds is not deploying due to changes in service names on
which
the ds depends. Post your oracle-service.xml or switch to the
oracle-ds.xml
format which removes the need to know JBoss internal services. See the
docs/examples/jca/oracle-ds.xml for an example.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark

Rod Macpherson wrote:
> Almost forgot. Here is the actual error I get inn 3.2:
>
> 16:42:33,546 ERROR [EntityContainer] Starting failed
> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error: can't find data
> source: java:/OracleDSX; - nested throwable: (javax.naming.Name
> NotFoundException: OracleDSX not bound)
>         at
> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCEntityBridge.<init>(JDBCEnti
> ty
> Bridge.java:115)
>         at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.initStoreManager(JDBCSto
> reManager.java:438)
>         at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.start(JDBCStoreManager.j
> ava:372)
>         at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.start(CMPPersistenceManager.