So you're wait is really on the mdb pool not the session pool.
The session pool wait is still there.

You probably still have the default 15 sessions in the pool?

Under load, this will mean you have 1 session delivering its message and
14 waiting for the single instance mdb. Each of those 14 sessions
will have a message attached.

Regards,
Adrian

--