From: Balakrishnan, Vijay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 8:29 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [JBoss-user] Pre compile jsps on jboss server

Hi,

I tried looking through the archives but found nothing substantial.I want to
precompile jsps on the server before deploying them to improve performance.I
saw 1 mthod using the web.xml but that would mean putting all my zillions of
jsp's under it- a nightmare scenario for maintenance.Is there any other way
to do that on the server side.(jspc does not seem to work on the server
side).
My apologies if this question has been answered before.
Thanks,
Vijay